Zomerpalooza

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lake District

Our first weekend up in the toon and we got whisked away to the Lake District, easily the most impressive landscapes in England. We were both in awe at the sights of this district as we had no expectations what the weekend would bring. The photos might not do it justice but I think Patricia’s lake shot shows you how impressive this region really is. We stayed in an old little B&B and had dinner in an even older lakeside pub. I feel ashamed to say that all the time I lived in London that I never came up to the Lakes, because anyone who comes to the motherland must get up here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Tantaallen, why wouldn't ya! The Lake District is epic - my family from Blythe took me out there for a hike. Finished my blogspot catchup - I was really trailing behind! Haha Looks like you both are enjoying your trip, thinking of ya!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home