Zomerpalooza

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Scotland

We did somewhat of a whirlwind tour of Scotland, in two days in fact. Due to immense fog flying from Amsterdam to Edinburgh we were delayed big time, so the day we got in we simply looked around Edinburgh with the other thousands of French rugby fans (there for the 6 nations rugby). On the Sunday, we took a one day tour of Scotland which Cammy,Hantie, Dan, Andy and myself had done almost nine years ago, this time however, I wasn’t hungover as I was that day!! The tour takes you through Stirling, through the fields where Mel Gibson (oops, I mean William Wallace) battled the English, the bus driver didn’t like my blue and white facepaint by the way. We went up through the highlands and onto Loch Ness, where the only monster sighted was a huge German man feasting on crisps and lager….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home