Zomerpalooza

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Toon Toon, Black and White Army..

Some of you will wonder why in the hell I ever supported Newcastle Utd, well, his name is Andy Allen and lives in the great North East of England. I must admit I was a little excited to get to the Toon to see Andy and booze up for two weeks, but Mandy (Andy’s girlfriend), had beaten us to the punch by getting me and Patricia a bottle of Newcastle Brown for us as we arrived!! It was awesome for the first time on our trip to see a familiar face and be greeted at our destination!! The first week included a lot of drinking, downtime for me and Patricia, plenty of washing of clothes, and some great laughs. Andy got us tickets to two toon games next week where the level of excitement in the room will probably burst a lung.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

is Newcastle Brown as nice as Heinneken?

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home