Zomerpalooza

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Stairs and Hutspot

If you been following the blog, you would have seen the garden gnome sized lift we had in our hotel in Paris. Well, we get t our place in Amsterdam, and I feel like Jack and the beanstalk looking up at this flight of stairs with a 16kg bag. Our room is conveniently on the third floor, so I felt like I did 80 squats, probably the only squats I’ve ever done in my life too for that matter. Showered and refreshed we burst out the door in to the night.
For our first night Patricia was keen to try some authentic Dutch food, so we went to a quiet little place off the Leidse Plein, we had croquettes, pofferjes and this awesome Hutspot. Of course the chosen drink was a Heineken, when in Rome of course…

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

We miss you guys xxx

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home