Zomerpalooza

Monday, March 22, 2010

The South



This was one place in my time in London that I always regretted not getting to. Thankfully, Isabelle took a day off and we sped down the motorway to see the sights and sounds of the south of France. We were only gone for one night, but we went through Marseille, St Tropez, San Raphael, Nice and Monaco. The coastline is amazing and we really loved all of the towns we went through. I think it may have been a nice little introduction to the coastline we will be seeing a bit further along called the ‘cinque terra’, I’m seriously in hyperventilating mode looking forward to it, trust me!! To keep you all updated with our trip, we fly to Rome on Thursday, then up to Florence to see my mate David, then to the Cinque Terra, then back to Rome and fly to Malta for a week, before heading back to London and onwards to Melbourne. We arrive back in Melbourne on April the 9th so look forward to seeing everyone when we get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home