Zomerpalooza

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Obsessed New Jersey Fan



As most know, I hold the tag of "HUGE NEW JERSEY NETS FAN". I am a proud and proven Nets fan too. My friends also know that the NBA itself holds a deep place in my heart. So you will all laugh when I make the biggest self-induced purchase of my life so far (behind my Apple iMac). I walk into the best store in the world, and find two figurines of Vince Carter and Jason Kidd. These little statues are around 150 bucks in Oz so forgive me for paying 20 bucks a pop for em. But, when I come home to Melbourne and need mementos to put on my desk, well, here they are. Carter and Kidd, full baller poses, screaming "Obsessed Fan" at me every morning. I will look at them, and then proceed to nba.com for the box scores. The NBA starts on Halloween over here, and Patricia and I are getting tickets to see my beloved Nets take on The Toronto Raptors on Nov 1 in New Jersey, Opening Night of the season. Still think I'm obsessed???????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home